RULES AND SECURITY
1. Keep a safe distance - at least 200m- from swimming area. If you need to reach an area where swimmers can be found, keep the lowest speed and be extra carefull for any accident or crash.
2. Keep 150m distance from the red buoy which indicates a scuba divers place.
3. Always give priority to crafts, paddle boats and all vessels that come close to you on your right.
4. When you meet other boats, just cross the area behind them but never in front of.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY
1. Always put on your lifejackets.
2. Always wear your "quick stop" armband.
3. Never quit the boat.
4. Do not moor too close to the beach so to avoid potential damage because of the waves.